Friday, July 13, 2012

A Little About Me...and Ann

I want to be like Ann Tassin when I grow up.  She is smart, extremely creative, and the most loyal friend you will ever have.  I met Ann five years ago when we started teaching Kindergarten together.  And that was it.  We just connected and have been best teaching buds ever since.  So we decided to write a blog together to document our journey into this thing called Kindergarten. I'm hoping that one day we will have fabulous posts with loads of pictures.  And we will, once we figure out this blogging thing. 

So we're the IDK Girls: Ann and Katie.  We will post stuff about Kindergarten, but I'm sure I'll add a little cooking here and there and maybe some craftiness here and there. I'm also looking forward to some feedback from some readers (when we get some). Stay tuned.  I'll be posting some pictures from my classroom sometime soon.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment